You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Doorbell Camera

Real Ghost Stories

Doorbell Camera

 

When I was younger, my cousin and I were really into the paranormal. One day, we went over to our grandma's house while all of the adults talked in the backyard.

Considering we were really into the paranormal, we decided to look at my grandma's doorbell camera to catch 'scary' stuff. After a few minutes, we didn't see anything so we left. When we walked back in after a good 10 minutes, our aunty, who has been diagnosed with cancer, was resting on the couch and she said someone was ringing the doorbell. We checked the footage and nobody was seen on the camera for the past 30 minutes.

That's when me and my cousin decided to continue watching the camera. That was until we caught a ghost rushing past. The ghost rushed towards the backyard, which was where everyone else was. We ran to the backyard and told our parents. And of course, nobody believed it. Until this day, nobody knew what that was and what had happened to it. We knew it wasn't fake, for a fact. We went over the footage over and over again and confirmed that it was definitely a ghost. Most likely a ghost that my grandpa, who had passed away, encountered before.

My grandpa was a very religious guy and most likely will get haunted. A lot of paranormal stuff had happened to my grandpa in that house or in his car until he passed away at least 2 months before this had happened. Not only has my grandpa encountered ghosts but also my uncles.

My stories are also confirmed as true by witnesses.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, unknown_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (875 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-08-16)
The other night I was up late watching weird and creepy things caught on doorbell cameras on YouTube, I can safely add this to my list of creepy doorbell camera incidents, however I'd rather take a chance with a ghost then some of the weird people that I've watched 😅

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: