You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Loved Ones Visiting

Real Ghost Stories

Loved Ones Visiting

 

My best friend from elementary to high school got in a car accident, and it was two days after he turned 17. He died prom morning.

I can smell the Black and Mild that he smoked every now and then, and I can feel him sit on my bed. It's been 20 years ago now.

My Nanny died in 2008, I was pregnant with my daughter, so she didn't get to see her, but she came to see us one day. She was like a angel all in white.

Scared me at first but I felt at peace. My daughter was young about 3 at the time and saw her too. She's always with us.

I can feel good and bad energy and sometimes hear voices. Thanks for letting me tell my story 🙂

I have lost a lot of people in my 38 years of life and a lot were in high school. It was a horrible time back then 😪.

But when I lost my best friend, that the most horrible feeling in the world because I know he's with me, and I hope it's him and my Nanny watching over us.

The worst part about losing him was he was supposed to take me to prom the day he died.

But the good part was I felt him with me. I swear I feel him with me all the time, I smell his Tommy Hilfiger cologne sometimes.

I will never ever forget him for the rest of my life.

My Nanny was the best grandma anyone could ever ask for, she was crazy, funny, and loved to do Jell-O shots lol. But she's the one who plays tricks on us I think.

Things move around an disappear out of nowhere and show up a day or week later. I even talk to her and him. I know it sounds crazy but I feel at peace.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rebelmama, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tweed (36 stories) (2526 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-08-15)
Rebelmama,

You've come to the right place, no one here will think you're crazy. I think it's really cool that you acknowledge they're both still around you and I'm sure it means to world to them too. ❤
Rajine (14 stories) (875 posts)
+1
1 month ago (2024-08-11)
Loved ones that have passed on are always looking out for us, it's something I've believed in since my dad passed away over 2 decades ago, you will get little telltale signs, just their way of letting you know that they are around, watching and guiding you.
Linjahaha (24 stories) (161 posts)
+1
1 month ago (2024-08-09)
Rebelmama: No! You do not sound crazy. You've had spiritual visitations. You see. Spiritual visitations are 'very' close to MY heart.
I wish to express my sincere condolences over your losses. However, they ARE with you in times of sadness, or uncertainty. I believe that.
Allow me to explain. I lost my WONDERFUL husband almost 12 years ago, & I still feel him with me from time to time. I realize he is in a much better place now, but he has visited me during times of great stress, or when I'm so overwhelmed as to what to do in certain circumstances.
He, first visited his sister, about a month after his passing to assure her he was alright, & tell her that he knew how we were feeling. He stayed for several minutes. He told her he loved her, & they talked for a while. Then he announced that he had to leave, but she begged him to stay. He told her that he 'had' to go, but he was alright. After which he left, & she was sitting on the bed with the lights on looking [at] an empty chair. She said she felt such peace, & joy after that visit.
I envied her, & asked 'why' he didn't see me first. She explained that I was so very deeply grieving that those emotions were putting up a barrier so strong that he couldn't penetrate it.
She was in a completely exhausted, & relaxed state [at] the time, although wide awake when it happened.
He came to see me a little over a month after he visited her. I was in bed attempting to sleep, but wide awake. However, I was completely exhausted from all the crying I had done over missing him. I, suddenly, felt his arm slip around my waist, & I heard his voice. He told me "that's right, Sweetie. It's really me!". I jumped up out of bed. He got up behind me. We embraced. I held him, & kissed him, then we sat down on the foot of the bed holding hands all the while. I touched him, & he was just as solid as anyone. We talked for several minutes. He told me he loved me, & that I'll be alright, & he knows how I was feeling, but I'll be alright, & manage. He said he had to leave, but I begged him not to go. He said he had to, but he was better than he'd ever been, & would always love me. I wound up sitting on the end of the bed staring [at] the empty spot he was sitting in with the bedroom lights turned on. This was not a dream. It happened. I felt such peace, & began crying, but they were tears of extreme joy knowing he was there with me, & loved me. He wasn't suffering anymore. He was whole again. He was alright, & he wanted me to know.
I'm crying typing all this, but I wanted to offer you my opinion. It's not cast in stone, but it sounds to me, like you've had spiritual visitations. I, still, feel him with me from time to time.
Now, 'you' can think I'm crazy, but nonetheless, I'm relating what happened with me to you, & offering up my considered opinion.
I hope you didn't mind, & this was a good read!

The Very Best! 😊 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: