You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Unexpected Visit's

Real Ghost Stories

Unexpected Visit's

 

I need to know something. I see and have seen ghost and I have seen and heard angels as well as demons.

The other night 3 black winged what I believe to be demon's flew down to me. They said nothing they were about 60 yards from me. I just had one of the least good day's of my life. I did not approach them all the way, because mentally I was already distraught. I felt like if I interacted with them something could go wrong. Being in the current state of mind that I am in now, I wish had approached them. 2 landed on a fence almost like a bird perched, while the other landed on the ground on the same street I was on in a dark alley way. Imagine crossing the road back and forth, it was doing this but it looked as if when you have a strobe like effect. I could see one step and not the next. I walked the other direction. They did not pursue me. I believe they were just alerting me of their presence in my life.

Has anyone had an experience like this?

I also saw a ghost with red eyes and believe it or not driving a car. What I believe to be a ghost car. Can anyone tell me what that was or could mean?

I have seen ghost of people and of animals in the past. I also have seen a UFO. I have been meditating and taping into my spiritual side lately. For a long time I ignored and pushed these thoughts and feelings/sightings away. I have also been studying about magic and different religions. It really is all very interesting. My life has taken a significant turn for what I believe to be better. Reading the rules I will not talk about those other experiences for now. I am just eager to find out what I saw. The 3 dark winged creatures and the red eyed ghost. Thank you for your feedback and taking your valuable time to read my story. Goodbye for now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Indigoalien, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MamaV (1 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-08-14)
Regarding the strobe light effect, where the being flashes in and out of your vision; I have heard of that. It was from a man who could see his Native American girlfriend walking along a river while having a conversation with a Sasquatch person. Of course his girlfriend could clearly see & hear the Sasquatch, but he could only see the Sasquatch in the strobe effect - flashing in and out as you saw your entity. This man felt it had to do with that being's frequency or vibration and his own ability to tap into that vibration. He said his girlfriend was very spiritual, which he felt was the reason she could interact so well with the Sasquatch person.

The glowing red eye thing... That is sometimes seen in Sasquatch, Dogman, other beings, but the theory is these beings may have the ability to see in the infrared light spectrum - and that is why their eyes appear red. Which is why trail cameras don't catch these beings... They can literally see the infrared lights on the trail cams glowing from miles away, and thereby avoid them.

You said you were distraught and having a bad day when the black winged creatures came toward you - be careful of your thoughts. Focus on love and gratitude and keep your vibration high so the lower vibration beings aren't drawn to you.
Rajine (14 stories) (875 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-08-11)
I don't think that "ghost" you saw was actually a ghost, I stand to be corrected, but in my entire history of paranormal experiences I haven't seen a red eye ghost, perhaps it was something else, not necessarily a demon, but something otherworldly, malevolent. There are a lot of other evil beings out there.
Indigoalien (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-08-09)
That is very good to know and I will do just that thank you for your feedback. My vibration at the time was at it's peak. I wish you nothing but the best. Have a great night.
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
1 month ago (2024-08-09)
Wow there is amazing things out there. Don't forget they may have shown themselves to others that did not see them. One lady on TV in her rear-view mirror saw a carload of young Reptilians but when their car got even with her, they looked like normal kids in Nevada. Maybe you are putting out a high vibration and seeing it all. Never forget to ask for help from your spirit guide and guardian angel. Talk outload give thanks for 3 different things every day, your guides are your protective shield. I give thanks for my hot shower, my wife, my dog my beautiful flowers, my car, my health. Build a love shield around you. Just smile and know your stronger and not alone. Some people may have more than 5 spirits helping them at a certain time and it depends on what they are trying to accomplish. Good luck to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: