We wish you a scary Halloween!

You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: It Was Just Calling My Attention

Real Ghost Stories

It Was Just Calling My Attention

 

I have been working in a private food manufacturing company for five years now. The place looks old with most facilities not renovated until now, and if you are new to the company's premises, you would think this is haunted due to the eerie feeling given by unfinished building parts and rusty exposed metal braces and browning white paint.

It was early morning today, October 10, 2024 I arrived on my workplace at around 5:30am as this was the most convenient time to avoid traffic and take a very long rest. I was alone and since I am comfortable being alone and in a dark room, I did not turn on any light at all, so that I could get back to sleep easily, and except from the bright red light coming from the digital clock on the far corner.

Around 5:45am one co-worker has arrived. He was still sitting, waiting for his 6:00am duty while I am still in my nap position. I am in the middle of half-sleep-half-awake when I heard three claps. I was a bit shocked and curious and lift my head up immediately with some thoughts running in my head "Is that real?" I heard it. There's not a thing it can't be somewhat an imagination, but upon asking my sitting co-worker "Mus, narinig mo 'yon?" (Mus [the nickname of my co-worker], did you hear that?) He looked at me with a curious stare and replied "anong narinig? Nantitrip ka lang e." (What do you mean by heard? You're joking on me.) So I got a bit goosebumps because I confirmed those three claps were not heard by my co-worker.

I go back to sleep again. I was not scared. I am thinking maybe the child ghost in our workplace is playing notice on me again. The last time I had an encounter with this ghost child is when I observed it in my periphery vision that it was peeking on me from the side of the cabinet while I was working.

PS I do not know any history or death of a child in that vicinity until it was made into an industrial zone.

Other hauntings by nesty_khuletz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nesty_khuletz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (888 posts)
 
1 hour ago (2024-10-15)
Hi again nesty

Has anyone else ever experienced this as well? Sometimes spirits tend to reveal themselves to certain people, not really sure why though.
nesty_khuletz (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
1 day ago (2024-10-14)
Hi Rajine, not that frequent. But whenever I was alone in my workplace for the day, or in the early morning, I felt its presence like "I'm here, come notice me". And I feel it was just one kind, playful, lost soul.
Rajine (14 stories) (888 posts)
 
2 days ago (2024-10-13)
Hi nesty

I think that something is trying to get your attention, how often do you encounter the ghost child?
nesty_khuletz (4 stories) (7 posts)
 
4 days ago (2024-10-11)
Hi blosomes, I have no further information regarding the history of the place, aside from a story of those working there for 30 years that an employee did die there. I do not know if a child died there before. All I know is that before 1980s the area used to be a vacant lot with tall grasses.
blosomes (21 stories) (136 posts)
 
5 days ago (2024-10-10)
Interesting!
Hearing claps and goose bumps seems to be a confirmation of apparition heard quite often... Hearing it only by inner self could mean something psychological, like sleep order, etc. Especially when you are half awake half asleep, you might be experiencing "dreaming while awake" situation. 🤔
Is it possible for you to looking the history background of the place? Because I know in Philippines there are lots of "hidden spots" where there are brutal histories or have very spiritual stories to tell.

Looking forward to your reply 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: