You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Abduction It Seems

Real Ghost Stories

Abduction It Seems

 

On April 15, 2023, I entered my Stick Indians story here on YGS. Within 3 weeks of it popping back into my mind I sent the story here. I really had no idea 2 visions were going to break loose from my memory in a little over a year. In my stick Indians story this happened in 1990 alone in my cabin. I had a crazy loud rattle over my house encounter and then erased from my memory for 33 years. I asked my wife and my friend who lived in a trailer on the side of the cabin from 1992 and bought it from me and still lives there today and we worked together for over 10 years, and I had never mentioned it to him or my wife. WHAT?

I stated in my Stick Indian story it may have lasted 10 minutes or more. I feel the fear and panic I was under it was probably a lot less time as I do not remember telling myself WOW I SURE AM GLAD THATS OVER WITH. I also know it was not a helicopter over my cabin looking out upstairs window 2 ft away no lights and no prop wash in my trees next to window. About 6 months after sharing Stick Indians here on YGS I had my first strange vision or recollection.

I do not know how but all of a sudden, I am seeing a white triangle, and it is literally taking up all my vision area, really close to my face. It seems to be about 12x12x12 inches each side. I see 3 knob looking things in all 3 corners of this triangle, they are about 1 1/2 inches long and about 1/2 inch wide, round and look metal. It looks like a long roller bearing and seems to be less than 6 inches from my face. At the top point of triangle this knob is strait up and down. The lower rt hand corner knob is angled at 4 O'clock to the outside point and the inside of this knob is about 9 O'clock a slight angle, and the left corner knob is angled at 2 O'clock to the inside and 8 o'clock down in the corner area. I mentioned a metal sounding rhythmic rattle; it seemed 3 things were spinning together making this noise so now after months of this thing in my thoughts I have convinced myself that this is the noise maker and these 3 bearing looking things spin together at the same time and this is my troublemaker, this gadget took me out. I have mentally wasted too much time on this in my face white triangle, pyramid thing. The wife gives me the LOOK when I bring it up.

My 2nd vision, recollection is around 6 to 8 months after the first vision.

It seems I am standing on my own I cannot move my head only my eyes, looking straight ahead. I notice I am surrounded by low shine dull stainless, foil looking metal. Strait in front of me a metal wall 20 ft wide counting dark as night opening and around 25 ft or more away scanning left to right there is an amazing looking wall reinforcing pillar. It seems to be 14 inches wide at top ceiling area and it goes down and outwards following the wall to the floor and seems to be around 24 inches wide at the floor. It looks like whitish raw aluminum and bottom right of support maybe 4 inches away from the bottom of this pillar at the floor is a rounded start of end wall and next to opening as dark as night. AND THERE IT IS maybe 5 1/2 ft from the floor mounted in this pillar is my triangle. I can tell buy the pillar the floor is going away at the bottom and the top pillar is closer to me, it's a rounded wall. The ceiling walls and floor is the same metal color. Also there are no seams I can see except the wall to my right has a seam where wall meets ceiling. The wall to my right maybe 10 ft away that stops near the dark as night opening and I think opening is bigger than what I am seeing opening is maybe 7 ft wide. And it is floor to ceiling seem about 9 to 10 ft tall. Wall to my left is also maybe 8 to 10 ft from me and wall stops before outer rounded wall. I feel each end of the walls at their ends could be a walkway. There is decent light, but I don't see its source. There is a beautiful very light blue hue reflecting off the floor. I see no foot prints no dirt on floors or walls very sterile looking. There are no tables, gauges, levers, like on TV only the white triangle next to the dark exit.

On July 24, 2024, we head to Washington for a graduation. I had arranged a regression session a week earlier at 9.30 am with a lady I used many years ago. After 1 1/2 hours we had no luck at all, but she did take a copy of the picture of my triangle.

Now I feel it's time to share what has happened so far. By 12:30 this same day I am standing across the street from my old property in Shelton Washington. I hugged a big, beautiful cedar tree. I could only get my arms halfway around it and very thankful to be back here. I miss the cedars. I head across the street to my old cabin. Both brothers, my old friends are sitting at a table. My wife and myself both have covid right now and do not know it, I am hacking a little.

I go out in the big flat yard looking for round dead area but do not notice anything. Luckily, they both did not laugh at me. UFOS are one thing Abductions are never discussed. On my way out I showed them my copy of the triangle I made, and I also went to the end of the road to show the family that had moved in 2 years later than me. She took a picture of the triangle.

Somehow, I am going to get this out there, have some made and get them out in that area. Imagine how many hundreds if not thousands of people have seen this triangle on their way off this craft and then out of nowhere pop back in their heads years later like me.

I do not feel happy by sharing this, it is just another odd thing that's happened to me taking up space in my mind, but this did happen and I have shared it.

I feel it is the control panel for the outside ramp system. I am sending a picture of this triangle I made out of plastic and cabinet handles it's not perfect, but this is what I saw.

Other hauntings by CantunSEEit74

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CantunSEEit74, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ladydarke (115 posts)
 
3 weeks ago (2024-08-28)
Can't,

I wonder if the knobs could represent settings? Perhaps they are adjustable. There are evidently triangular ships so maybe the shape is repeated inside the craft as well. Perhaps the aforementioned Barry Littleton has come across similar reports.
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
3 weeks ago (2024-08-28)
The picture of the triangle and knobs is posted below in the comments. Hopefully triangle will be posted with story this year.
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
3 weeks ago (2024-08-28)
ladydarke Thanks, many do not respond. I get it. I just want to get this triangle out there. My name is not needed, it just needs to be seen. If anyone has a thought about the knobs and their odd angles I would like to hear them. I could be way off.
ladydarke (115 posts)
 
3 weeks ago (2024-08-28)
Can't,

I recommend looking up Barry Littleton. He does a lot of work with abductees, through hypnotic regression and coaliting experiences. I think it would help you to discuss your story with someone with this much knowledge. Perhaps he may also be able to connect you with a community of other abductees. It's very clear how distressing these emerging memories are for you. The best relief is likely to be found through being able to access a greater web of stories and experiences that will help you to fill in context and hopefully gain a bigger picture understanding of what happened. Please try to reach out to Barry.
valkricry (49 stories) (3283 posts) mod
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-18)
You are so welcomed, Cant. Always happy to help out when I can.
Rajine (14 stories) (875 posts)
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-18)
This seems more technical than a normal ghostly incident, I wonder what these visions mean...
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-18)
Val you went above and beyond, Thank you so much. Xoxoxoxoxo.
valkricry (49 stories) (3283 posts) mod
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-18)
valkricry (49 stories) (3283 posts) mod
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-17)
Cant, I think what may be easiest on you and the wife, is to email me the picture and I'll post a link to it? Valkricry [at] hotmail.com
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-17)
Val can you send info how or if She can still add the picture. It is nothing without that triangle. SHE will have to try.
valkricry (49 stories) (3283 posts) mod
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-17)
Hi Cant, An URL is just a web address. It's displayed in the address bar at the top of a web browser.
Sent pictures do not come to me, but to the webmaster. Like Tweed pointed out, it can be quite the while for pictures to be posted.
But if you're content to wait... 😊
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-17)
I know seemed a little complicated we do not want to open an acct on a web site, URL we have no idea what that means. Will have to wait.
Tweed (36 stories) (2526 posts)
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-17)
Hi Can't,

You're not alone in encounters like these. I used to watch a show about this topic and triangle shapes are commonly reported. Same as you there are others who remember being in a sterile location. It's very scary but ultimately nothing bad happens to people. I'd like to think that's a sign of some kind of civilised community checking in on us in a similar way to how we document and research animals in our environment.

On an unrelated note keep hugging trees! I believe they remember us and recognise our appreciation of them.
Not sure if it's still the case but pictures on here sometimes take a long time to get posted. I like to use a photo sharing site to share pictures instantly in the comments etc. Wanted to mention this because sometimes people think their pictures have been rejected but it's never the case, it just takes a while sometimes. I think I know the kind of triangle you mean as I think I've seen it, or something like it, on that UFO show I used to watch. There's also a triangle shaped craft which has been caught on camera, verified footage not someone's hoax. Things are different now compared to the 90's, people are way more open to discuss their experiences with the unknown and that's always a good thing.
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
4 weeks ago (2024-08-17)
Thanks Val we will wait for Webmaster to post picture. I hope you got the picture.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: