You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Transient House In Baguio

Real Ghost Stories

Transient House In Baguio

 

I am a motorcycle enthusiast. Every weekend, off from work, I will never ever miss any 'Long Ride' hanging out with my crew (friends). There was this one weekend, all my friends were not available as they have to do some errands back at home with their family, I was left alone since I was the only one single.

It was payday, it's Friday and the weather was just perfect for a long ride. I decided to go off by myself and the place I was thinking going to is in Baguio. I was planning a back-and-forth ride, I prepared early, I took off around 11PM so I'll be back probably around that time as well. I live in Makati by the way, so it was like an 8 hours ride on a motorcycle, well, that depends if I will be doing some stop overs and whatnot. I was totally excited because it's my first time as I've never ever done a solo ride going in Baguio.

Cut the story short, I was using a Yamaha NMAX 155, since this is a below 400CC bike, I had to pass by some cities, such as Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac and so on. It was fun though, because there was no traffic, also I was so comfortable. I arrived in Baguio around 7am, if I can recall, trust me, that time I was in awe. I was able to fulfill one of my 'To-do' lists.

I went to diplomat hotel, and dined at the new Laperal House (it was not that scary anymore). I tried to blend in, like, I was a local guy in Baguio, I couldn't describe how awesome that was until I forgot to check the time, it was already 4:45PM in the afternoon. I swear, I didn't notice the time and I had no choice but to stay there. I was a bit tired as well, a bit hesitant on renting a transient house as I am well aware about the stories behind transient houses in Baguio. Well, it is what it is. I rented a transient house near SM, I won't be naming the place for its security.

Trust me, upon checking in, maybe it was just because of what I know about ghosts and stuff, I felt uneasy right away, though the receptionist was so friendly which made me feel at home. I tried to not think about it and just sleep and bounce back. But that was just not the case. Around 9PM, I was just browsing on my phone, tried to edit some of my videos, just to divert my attention from me feeling creeped out and it's still not working. I decided to get a couple of beers so I can sleep, while drinking and listening to music. When I came back, and opened one of my beers, I saw a handprint on my mirror. Like an adult handprint.

I'm like, 'nah, I'm outta here'. I was not even tipsy that time, I just literally sipped once from the beer I had in my hand and there it was. So, I tried to be positive towards it, 'maybe it was just the host's handprint since she was showing me the room earlier'.

So, I moved on, just continue doing my thing, but at the back of my head I'm thinking I am not going to finish this drink in case $h!t happens, I am in my 100% state of mind.

I went to the rest room, washed my face to get comfortable, brushed my teeth and sat on the table beside the mirror I was talking about, and boom. There was it. The mirror is facing the rest room, I left the lights turned on and even though the room's lights were turned on, I almost dropped the bottle I am holding. I saw a silhouette of a big guy in my rest room like he was peeking at me. I went out right away. I described the situation to the host and she was like looking at me like she knew that there was this kind of shadowy thing in that specific pod, but she didn't tell me. She offered on giving a bigger room and with the same price, I was so polite, but I said, no, I'm leaving.

I realized on my way home, sometimes, in life, we have to take the risk at all times. You will never know what waits for us on the other side. It was fun and creepy, but you have to try going somewhere by yourself.

I hope you like this story I have. #jbboitv_rides

Other hauntings by sudabi777

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sudabi777, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (875 posts)
 
3 days ago (2024-09-16)
Hi Sudabi777

Well when I say that it isn't random, I mean that what you saw was probably a spirit attached to the room you had booked.
sudabi777 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
5 days ago (2024-09-13)
Hello Rajine,

Thank you for reading my stories.

The room was clean and no handprint on the mirror. I am positive about it.

When you say that you were hesitant in renting transient houses in Baguio because of the stories attached to it, what do you mean? - I was planning on a back-and-forth ride during that time and knowing ghost stories about transient houses in Baguio was just an addition to me being hesitant on renting a transient house.

But I don't doubt that you did see some spirit in your room, the guy peeking at you isn't random... - What you mean random? I will be more glad to know what that is if you'll let me know.

Thank you and God bless. Thanks again for reading my stories 😊
Rajine (14 stories) (875 posts)
 
7 days ago (2024-09-12)
One should never tempt fate, when you first entered the room did you see the handprint on the mirror or did you not notice it until after you settled in? Perhaps it was already there from before you got in?

When you say that you were hesitant in renting transient houses in Baguio because of the stories attached to it, what do you mean?

But I don't doubt that you did see some spirit in your room, the guy peeking at you isn't random...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: