We wish you a scary Halloween!

You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Scary Incidents In The Garden

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Incidents In The Garden

 

I mentioned in my previous story that the horror sound came in my gym...

But today the incidents which I am going to share with you did not happened in the gym but instead they happened in the garden located in front of (opposite) of the gym...

Let me first give the overview of which things the garden has-

1. Mid sized temple of Lord Ganesha

2. Some benches for people to sit

3. Slides, swings and seesaw for children to play

4. Another gate in which there is a big playground

5. Some unique statues

Now let's see the incidents which happened with me-

1st incident-

This happened with me 1 or 2 months ago... When around 9 PM I was just walking inside the big playground I heard a sound as if a girl who wore anklets on her feet was walking near me... I got quiet for a few minutes to hear the sound then I heard that the sound came very crystal clear near me... I got shocked by hearing that sound and went away from that place reciting Hanuman Chalisa (a hymn to Lord Hanuman which wards away ghosts) to relieve my fear...

I was shocked for a few days by hearing that sound and never went there after this incident... But later I checked on Google that crickets (some kind of insects) make such sound when they flap their wings... So it is a possibility that crickets would have made that sound but what if not?

I am still unclear about that sound...

2nd incident-

This happened a few weeks ago when I was in the garden and I was wandering a few meters away from the temple (approximately some 2-3 meters away)...the place between me and the temple was covered with trees so I can hardly see the temple with my eyes because of leaves of the tree. So when I looked inside the temple I clearly saw someone was walking there. Then I went in the front of the temple and saw no one inside! The thing which was wandering inside the temple completely vanished in a matter of seconds!

I couldn't understand what it was. I have seen many instances where people have seen and experienced God in temple. So it's a possibility that I have also seen and experienced the same!

So guys now tell me what you think about the above mentioned incidents... Were they my imagination or reality?

Other hauntings by Prathu453

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Prathu453, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Rajine (14 stories) (888 posts)
 
60 minutes ago (2024-10-15)
Crickets and anklets have two very distinct and different sounds, I talk from experience because all of the women in my family uses it for certain occasions so I'm quite familiar with what it sounds like, also we have crickets so I'm very familiar with the sound those insects make, I can't say for sure if what you experienced is supernatural. Maybe speak to others around there and see if they have experienced similar incidents like yours.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3188 posts)
 
18 hours ago (2024-10-15)
I think that you should investigate all logical possibilities and explanations before rushing to submit a story lacking a context, and burdening the readers expecting to answer what your experience was about.

If you, been there, can't be sure what these events were, how do you expect any one else to know?
Is this a guessing game?
CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (83 posts)
+1
1 day ago (2024-10-14)
You seem easily excited. You should have been still and asked questions. Do only females wear anklets, somebody's dog collar and name tag you did not see clanking around. I see a pattern forming. You can't just ghost and run.? TROLL? Do some foot work find out something we are not here to finish your story. It did work on your last story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: