You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Items :: The Ghostly Face And Voice On The Video Cassette

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghostly Face And Voice On The Video Cassette

 

Friends today the story I am going to tell you all is about an very horrifying and strange incident that took place with me way back in the early nineties when I was young. We had recently brought a video cassette player (vcp).For those who are not familiar with the video cassette player let me explain it to you. Those were the days when vcr (video cassette recorder) and vcp (video cassette player) were in full form before the beginning of vcd and dvd player and laser disc era. Now let me come to the main story.

My father had just brought a few video cassettes from a shop near his office for our entire family to watch. Everything was going on happily when suddenly that horrifying incident took place with me. I remember it so freshly as if it has taken place with me, just a day before yesterday.

My parents had gone out, when me and my elder sister were watching video films on our video cassette player when suddenly my sister fell asleep and I alone was watching a film. Soon the film ended and I felt the need to watch the next video tape. I inserted the video cassette and was watching the another movie when suddenly the video cassette went blank and on the black screen on the tv screen I saw a demonic face smiling in an evil manner and saying something. First I thought it was just my imagination. But later on what I saw and heard was an very hair raising thing I've ever experienced in my life. I saw the demonic face smiling at me in an evil manner and saying "friend whenever you go, wherever you stay I will be following you always," and the face had an evil smile on it's lips.

I chose not to talk about it to anyone and ejected the tape from the video cassette player. I chose never ever to touch that video cassette tape (vhs) ever again and still it is lying in our old cupboard. Other people have seen it, but they experienced nothing strange or untoward. Only god knows what was the demonic voice and that face belonged to whom. Waiting patiently for your views on the story. Thank you.

Other hauntings by Amchi1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amchi1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CantunSEEit74 (5 stories) (78 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-07-29)
You have had this tape since the early 1990s and it is still lying in your old cupboard. Just seeing that tape has to take you back to that moment. I would have thrown it away long ago like in the 1990s.
Amchi1986 (19 stories) (75 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-07-29)
I did speak. But they choosed to ignore this and thought this was just my hallucination.
Rajine (14 stories) (875 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-07-28)
It is strange that only you saw this and the video cassette played differently after that, supernatural beings are known to tamper with electronic devices, did you speak to your family about it? And if so what did they have to say about it?
Amchi1986 (19 stories) (75 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-07-28)
No dear friend nothing untoward or wrong happened with me. I was also exactly fearing the same thing, but due to god's grace I was unharmed. I vowed never ever to touch that video cassette ever in life. People known to me have also viewed that video cassette when they visited our home but the most strange thing is that they never experienced anything wrong with that video cassette, only I saw that demonic face, that demonic voice with an evil smile on it's face and lips. I don't understand why it didn't took place with other people who watched that specific video cassette. Anyways I thanks god for saving me from any kind of harm. Waiting for your views on this strange event that took place with me.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (847 posts)
+1
2 months ago (2024-07-28)
Hi, Amchi. What Lady Glow asked. Did anything untoward happen to you or around you after you saw this most frightening movie?
Amchi1986 (19 stories) (75 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-07-28)
See, after seeing what I saw on that video cassette, I decided not to ever touch it ever again.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3179 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-07-28)
Correction: "unless any paranormal activity developed in the house after this vision or if you have seen the demonic face again."
lady-glow (16 stories) (3179 posts)
 
2 months ago (2024-07-28)
I'm inclined to think that this event was a product of your imagination, unless any paranormal activity developed in the house after this vision or if you haven't seen the demonic face again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: